Improvement of design and technological parametrs of railway station and junction. Automation of the main operation of the sorting process.
Kharkov, Feuerbach square, 7
1 building, 3rd floor, 304 auditorium
The department is profiled in the specialization "Organization of customs control" and teaches thirteen disciplines:
1. Railway stations and junctions;
2. Design of railway infrastructure facilities;
3. CAD of railway stations and junctions;
4. Organization of customs control;
5. Customs in transport;
6. Passenger complex of high-speed highways;
7. Infrastructure and technology of freight and passenger transport;
8. Fundamentals of scientific research and engineering;
9. Formation of digital models of railway stations;
10. Customs risk analysis;
11. Control and customs clearance of freight traffic;
12. Designing of logistics complexes;
13. Basics of railway design.
Four academic audiences are assigned to the department, among them two lectures. Two of the lecture rooms is equipped with multimedia equipment. New information technologies are used in scientific and technical conferences, previous defense of dissertations of applicants for academic degree, protection of study and research and final qualification works, reading of lecture material and conducting practical classes.
The department takes part in the development of the training documentation for the EU TEMPUS IV program on high-speed rail traffic in Ukraine, maintains close ties with production, cooperates with research and design and survey institutes in Ukraine, provides highly qualified advice, conducts technical expertise.
The production practice of the students assigned to the department is organized at such railway stations in Ukraine as the Base, Kharkov-Sortirovochny, Kupyansk-Sortirovochny, Darnitsa, Odessa-Sortirovochnaya, Lvov and many others.