Science degree, academic title:
Year of birth: 1993
In 2016 graduated from the Ukrainian State University of Railway Transport with a degree in 141 “Electrical Energetics, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics”, master’s degree in electrical energetics, electrical engineering and electromechanics (educational program “Electric Transport”).
Scientific activity direction:
Measures to improve the energy efficiency of traction rolling stock of railways.
Author of more than 10 scientific papers. Has 1 patent.
Awards and diplomas:
- S. Buryakovskiy, V. Kniaziev, A. Maslii, D. Pomazan and O. Pasko, “Improvement of performance characteristics of shunting diesel locomotives,” 2020 IEEE KhPI Week on Advanced Technology (KhPIWeek), 2020, pp. 425-428, doi: 10.1109/KhPIWeek51551.2020.9250140.
- S. Buryakovskiy, A. Maslii, D. Pomazan, A. Maslii, O. Panchuk and A. Rybin, “Study of Methods for Charging of Energy Storage Devices of Railway Traction Units,” 2020 IEEE Problems of Automated Electrodrive. Theory and Practice (PAEP), 2020, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/PAEP49887.2020.9240794.
- S. Buryakovskiy, A. Maslii, D. Pomazan, A. Maslii, V. Smirnov and O. Rafalskyi, “Investigation of power switched reluctance drive as a traction one for shunting locomotives,” 2020 IEEE 4th International Conference on Intelligent Energy and Power Systems (IEPS), 2020, pp. 255-258, doi: 10.1109/IEPS51250.2020.9263129.
- S. Buryakovskiy, A. Maslii, D. Pomazan and A. Maslii, “Mathematical Modeling of Non-stationary Processes During Train Movement,” 2020 10th International Conference on Advanced Computer Information Technologies (ACIT), 2020, pp. 213-216, doi: 10.1109/ACIT49673.2020.9208919.
- Serhiy Buriakovskyi, Borys Liubarskyi, Artem Maslii, Danylo Pomazan, & Tatyana Tavrina. (2020). Research of a Hybrid Diesel Locomotive Power Plant Based on a Free-Piston Engine. Communications – Scientific Letters of the University of Zilina, 22(3), 103–109. doi:10.26552/com.c.2020.3.103-109