Accounting, audit and taxation of commercial activities
Guarantor of the Educational Program
Orlova Viktoriia Mykolaivna
Goals of the Educational Programme
are gaining specific knowledge on tax and strategic aspects of solving complex specialized tasks based on research and innovation in the uncertainty and complexity of the business environment with deep use of modern accounting, analytical and control procedures in the format of information and communication technologies.
Recipients of the Educational Programme
are graduates of general secondary education institutions who dream about such occupations as:
• Accounting for commercial transactions of companies and individuals
• Preparation or audit of financial accounts
• Checking invoices and confirming their accuracy
• Preparation of tax returns for private companies
• Providing onsulting services and services for the representation of clients in the tax authorities
Professional Competences of the Educational Programme:
– stable and decent earnings due to the constant demand for specialists;
– development of logical thinking;
– developing skills for learning and continuous improvement;
– improving self-discipline;
– awareness of changes in legislation;
– communication with various interesting and skilled people.
– an independent specialist with the provision of accounting services,
– administration of tax and other reporting;
– auditor (external auditor);
– forensic accounting expert both at the enterprise level and in the relevant ones;
– state bodies;
– chief accountant;
– specialist in management accounting;
– commercial director;
– tax inspector;
– inspector in the financial departments of the Treasury, financial inspections;
– an employee of a bank of any department (from an ordinary operator to the head of the bank);
– a teacher in an educational institution (after receiving a master’s degree in the educational program “Accounting and Taxation”).
a person with a master’s degree in accounting and taxation can also obtain a doctorate in postgraduate studies. Admission on the basis of a master’s degree in accounting and taxation for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy is based on the results of entrance examinations.