EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH CENTER FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AND EDUCATION
|Director of the Educational and Research Center for International Cooperation and Education|
Candidate of Economic Sciences since 2020. He defended his dissertation in the specialized academic council D.64.820.05 at the Ukrainian State University of Railway Transport, specialty 08.00.04-economics and enterprise management (by type of economic activity), dissertation topic “Organizational and economic support of investment management of railway transport enterprises”.
Direction of scientific activity: management of enterprises, development of railway transport enterprises.
Author of more than 20 scientific works and educational and methodical developments.
The Educational and Research Center for International Cooperation and Education (ERC ICE) is a structural subdivision of the Ukrainian State University of Railway Transport (UkrSURT).
The mission of ERC ICE is to ensure effective international activities of UkrSURT – mutually beneficial and purposeful interaction with subjects of educational and scientific activity of different countries, creation and development of long-term relations with foreign partners on the basis of parity and mutual interest, exchange of intellectual resources, development of academic mobility, and strengthening of intercultural and business connections.
Main areas of work:
- elaboration of proposals for the development of UkrSURT’s international relations and international education;
- implementation of measures to establish academic, scientific and technical relations with foreign partners, also monetary and financial relations, if necessary;
- development of UkrSURT’s cooperation with international educational, scientific and other organizations, institutions, foundations;
- organizational, informational-methodical and technical support of UkrSURT’s participation in international educational and scientific projects, programs, competitions;
- control of current work on international projects implemented in UkrSURT;
- organization of academic exchanges of students and academic personnel, organization of participation of UkrSURT’s specialists in international symposia, conferences, etc .;
- protocol support of international negotiations, business meetings and other events;
- partnership-building with business, non-governmental, non-profit and other organizations, establishing intercultural communication;
- coordination of work with foreign partners;
- coordination of work on establishment of foreign firms and organizations’ representative offices in UkrSURT, and also other self-supporting structures related to the international educational or scientific activity;
- ensuring the foreign economic activity of UkrSURT in the field of higher education in relation to the education of foreign citizens;
- organization of marketing, advertising and information activities in the field of export of educational services;
- participation in the educational process organization and the implementation of educational activities related to the education of foreign citizens.