Enterprise Management and Administration
Goals of the Educational Programme
Goal of the Educational Programme is to gain knowledge about the essence of the basic concepts and categories of management and administration, providing students with knowledge about the theory and practice of organizations in the changing market socio-economic environment, as well as regulating the processes that occur in their relationship with the external environment; study of theoretical and methodological bases of creation and functioning of the organizations, mastering of the basic methodical approaches of the analysis of internal and external environment of the organizations. Students acquire knowledge on building organizational structures of organizations of different types in production and transport. Particular attention is paid to the study of decision-making in management and determining the effectiveness of management, organization of management activities of managers at different levels, the application of modern principles and directions of scientific organization of the manager.
Particular attention is paid to the study of decision-making and determining the effectiveness of management, organization of management activities of managers at different levels, the application of modern principles and directions of scientific organization of the manager.
Recipients of the Educational Programme
The program is addressed to applicants interested in gaining knowledge in the field of management and administration in railway transport and other sectors of the economy. The program will be interesting for those who plan to realize their abilities in the field of management of organizations and its resources: financial, labor, material. One of the main aspects of the program is the development of management skills by future professionals on examples that are as close as possible to real conditions.
Professional Competences of the Educational Programme:
Ability to work in a team and establish interpersonal interaction in solving professional problems;
- identify and describe the characteristics of the organization;
- analyze the results of the organization, compare them with the factors of external and internal environment, determine the prospects for the development of the organization;
- ability to identify functional areas of the organization and the relationships between them;
- ability to manage the organization and its departments through the implementation of management functions;
- mastering the principles and methods of rational organization, planning and control over the functioning of organizational systems of various kinds;
- development of enterprise strategy;
- ensuring the quality of the results of the organization and determining the system of indicators for the effectiveness of its work;
- formation of an effective personnel management system in the organization;
- formation and analysis of the personnel policy of the organization;
- application of modern methods of planning and forecasting staff needs;
- organization of recruitment and selection of personnel in the organization;
- training, retraining and retraining of employees at the stage of staff development of the organization;
- formation of skills in the field of investment and innovation management of the organization;
- theoretical training of students and the formation of their skills in the field of strategic management of the enterprise.
Graduates of the department have a high level of theoretical training and practical skills, which allows them to realize their abilities as managers in administrative positions in domestic firms and companies, in transport enterprises and transport departments, in territorial and municipal transport departments, logistics centers and more.