Electric cars and electric drive of autonomous transport
Goals of the Educational Programme
The purpose of the program is to gain knowledge, skills and abilities in the branch of electromechanics, maintenance and repair of electric vehicles, as well as control systems.
Students learn to use a modern element base (microprocessors, controllers, industrial computers) to automate the operation of electric vehicle systems. Particular attention is paid to the study of mechatronic systems of autonomous transport and the reliability of its electrical equipment.
Recipients of the Educational Programme
The program is addressed to applicants interested in gaining knowledge in the branch of electromechanics in transport and other branches of the economy
The program will be interesting for those who plan to connect their future with the design, maintenance and operation of electric vehicles and electric drives for autonomous transport. One of the main aspects of the program is promising mechatronic systems of electric vehicles, which significantly improve the efficiency and safety of transportation.
Professional Competences of the Educational Programme:
- basic principles of construction, design and maintenance of electric cars and electric drives of autonomous transport;
- methods of analysis and calculation of the main subsystems and functional units of electric vehicles and electric drives of autonomous transport, ways and prospects of their improvement;
- methods of organization of maintenance of electric cars and electric drives of autonomous transport, search of failures and carrying out special measurements;
- knowledge of the rules of technical operation of electric vehicles and electric drives of autonomous transport
- ability to apply the acquired knowledge in general technical and general engineering disciplines, mastering the methods of analysis, calculation and design of electric vehicles and electric drives of autonomous transport and their components based on the use of computer technology, especially microprocessors and microcomputers;
- organization and implementation of maintenance, operation, repair of electric vehicles and electric drives of autonomous transport in general, and its individual components;
- skills of development of separate elements and knots of electric cars and electric drives of autonomous transport, maintenance of the set operational reliability of functioning, guarantee of safety and economy of movement;
- skills of management of production collective, independent decision-making, development and conclusion of technical documentation.
For production-technological, organizational-administrative, design and research activity in the field of creation of electric cars and electric drives of autonomous transport and research works in the field of automation of management of motor transport.
In Ukraine, a large number of design and production organizations that meet the curriculum and actively cooperate with the graduating department (SE plant “Electrovazhmash”, SE Dnepropetrovsk research and production complex “Electrovozobuduvannya”, research institute NGO “HEMZ”, State Enterprise “Kharkiv Instrument-Making Plant named after T. H. Shevchenko” and others). Students study in laboratories with equipment from such world leaders as Siemens, Elax, Medcom and others.