High-speed rolling stock
Guarantor of the Educational Program
Guarantor of the EP “High-speed rolling stock” – c.t.s., docent S.V.Mikhalkov
Goals of the Educational Programme
Training of specialists to solve specialized tasks and urgent problems in the field of operation, repair, and modernization of high-speed traction and motor car rolling stock using modern methods from the relevant areas in difficult conditions of locomotives and railway infrastructure.
Recipients of the Educational Programme
Applicants who are interested in studying the design and functioning of high-speed motor-car and traction rolling stock.
Professional Competences of the Educational Programme:
- ability to develop and manage projects;
- ability to communicate in a foreign language;
- skills in using information and communication technologies;
- ability to conduct research at the appropriate level;
- ability to work independently and in a team;
- ability to abstract thinking, analysis and synthesis;
- the ability to exercise their rights and duties as a member of society, to understand the values of civil (free democratic) society and the need for its sustainable development, the rule of law, human and civil rights and freedoms in Ukraine.
Locomotive repair and locomotive-building enterprises, design bureaus, research centers, locomotive and motor car depots of railway transport of Ukraine. Foreign companies that manufacture and operate high speed motor car and traction rolling stock and their components (Alstom, Bombardier, CRRC, DB, Eurostar, RENFE, Siemens, Skoda, SNCF, Talgo, Thalys, Voith, Vossloh).
Logical, organizational, and technical training techniques are widely used (the advanced e-learning model), and advanced visual methods allow you to accurately get acquainted with phenomena, processes, and objects in their various forms.