Industrial and civil construction
Guarantor of the Educational Program
Goals of the Educational Programme
The goal of the educational program is to obtain in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge, professional skills, general fundamentals of the methodology of professional activity, other competencies, sufficient to effectively perform the tasks of innovative nature of the corresponding level of professional activity in the project, creation, operation, storage and reconstruction of construction facilities related to the construction or technical operation of industrial and civil buildings.
Recipients of the Educational Programme
The program is addressed to applicants interested in obtaining in-depth knowledge in the field of reconstruction of industrial and civil buildings. One of the main aspects of the programme is a special focus on new technologies for building maintenance and operation, which includes in-depth diagnosis of the technical condition of structures and buildings, error-free prediction of their durability, maximum identification and use of the last resource, restoration and provision of the necessary load-bearing capacity of structures by non-traditional means – without replacement and without significant costs. The important role in this case is played by application of new effective materials, ability of the expert correctly to use them.
Professional Competences of the Educational Programme
• modern ideas about the nomenclature of construction materials, structures and products, prospects of technical development of the construction industry;
• in-depth knowledge of the principles of formation and restoration of properties of construction objects on the railway transport and reconstruction of buildings and structures on the railway transport.
• an idea of the order of reception of objects which construction is completed, methods of quality control, the order of registration of design estimates and other technical documentation
• a knowledge of the basics of economics, production organization and management;
• modern concept of labor legislation, environmental protection, rules and regulations on labor protection, industrial sanitation and fire protection;
• possession of methods of conducting experimental works on checking and mastering construction materials, processes and modes of production;
• the ability to use professionally profiled knowledge, skills and abilities in the processes of designing, creation, operation, storage and reconstruction of construction objects in the railway transport units;
• the ability to use the knowledge, skills and practical skills in the field of transport infrastructure in carrying out experimental works on mastering new technological processes and their introduction into production.
• the ability to use professionally profiled knowledge and practical skills to solve practical problems in the field of transport infrastructure;
• ability to perform environmental analysis of activities or innovations;
• the ability to use information technology to solve experimental and practical problems in the field of professional activity.
– in design and survey organizations specializing in reconstruction of buildings, bridges, tunnels, engineering structures;
– in construction companies of all profiles – engineers, masters, foremen, site supervisors and the like;
– at enterprises producing construction materials and structures – engineers – technologists, foremen, heads of workshops;
– in construction companies of all profiles – engineers, foremen, foremen, site managers and the like;
– in organizations that operate civil and industrial buildings – building supervisors, engineers and the like;
– in construction companies – project managers, customer representatives, technical supervisors;
– in the structures that supervise and control construction, inventory of buildings and structures – inspectors, experts;
– expert and engineering institutions – experts from building structures and buildings;
– in commercial structures that sell building materials, structures, equipment
– in production and structural subdivisions of railways engaged in construction and operation of industrial and civil buildings and engineering structures, transport buildings and structures
Master acquires universal competences, which are important for successful further professional and social activity of an applicant in different branches and for his personal development: ability for abstract thinking, analysis and synthesis, planning and management, performance of scientific researches, use of information and communication technologies, and so on.