Guarantor of the educational program
The guarantor of EP “International Economics” is Ph.D., Associate Professor Obruch H. V.
The purpose of training in the educational program
The purpose of the educational and scientific program is to train specialists integrated into the international space who are able to solve complex specialized problems and applied problems in the field of international economic relations, using innovative technologies and modern basic tools for implementing international relations at various levels.
Recipients of the educational program
The program is aimed at applicants who want to master a thorough knowledge of the theory and practice of world economic development in order to solve complex problems of international economic activity of business entities of various levels.
Training in the program provides such a large amount of knowledge, skills and abilities, the ability to apply knowledge and form judgments:
– focus on the formation and development of professional knowledge and practical skills in the field of international economic relations at all levels;
– use of elements of dual education in the educational process;
– in-depth study of a foreign language through the creation of a foreign language learning environment;
– use of interactive methods of teaching professional disciplines;
– a wide range of competencies provides employment opportunities at the micro and macro levels.
After completing their studies, graduates of the educational program are able to perform professional work in domestic and foreign companies, state and local government bodies, public and international organizations in the following positions:
– international trade economist;
– economist in international organizations;
– expert on foreign economic issues;
– specialist in asset management in international economic relations;
– economic adviser;
– economist in international financial institutions.
A bachelor’s degree can continue his studies in the second (master’s) field of economic knowledge (which is consistent with the bachelor’s degree received) or related – master’s (educational-scientific/educational-professional) higher education programs.
The Department of “Economics and management of industrial and commercial business”, which graduates specialists in the training program “enterprise economics”, offers: the organization of research work of students in the Student Research Center; the organization of the educational process in classrooms equipped with modern multimedia equipment, with audio and video courses within the professional disciplines of the specialty and the possibility of distance learning; upon obtaining a master’s degree or specialist, the possibility of entering postgraduate studies and defending candidate and doctoral theses in the specialized academic council operating at the department; the possibility of publishing scientific articles in the professional collection “The bulletin of transport and industry economics”, the editorial board of which operates at the department; participation in the annual International Scientific and practical conference on the problems of international transport corridors and corporate logistics (specialists and scientists from Ukraine, Europe, Asia participate).
Taking into account the need for comprehensive education of a modern businessman, the department provides great attention to spiritual and moral education for creating a highly cultured personality, for carrying out entrepreneurial activities and in personal life.