Management of organizations and administration
Goals of the Educational Programme
The goal of the educational program is to obtain in-depth theoretical knowledge, practical skills and competencies of management of organizations and administration, training of managers at the level of world standards, competitive in the global economy, able to effectively manage functional, organizational and social work processes.
Recipients of the Educational Programme
The program will be interesting for applicants for higher education Master’s degree and aims to prepare a person for obtaining in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge, skills, and abilities in the specialty 073 “Management” in the specialty “Management of organizations”, general principles methodologies of professional activity, other competencies sufficient for effective performance of tasks of innovative nature of the corresponding professional level.
Professional Competences of the Educational Programme
• Ability to develop the innovation policy of the organization and its innovation development strategies;
• to manage subsystems of the organization at all stages of its life cycle;
• to manage individual, group and organizational changes;
• to apply universal tools for project development and implementation in the organization;
• manage quality at the enterprise level using domestic and international standards;
• be able to calculate domestic, world wholesale, retail prices, determine the prices of international contracts, know the basic principles and rules of forming foreign trade prices, be able to independently study and analyze new developments in tariff construction;
• the ability to find organizational, managerial and economic solutions, develop algorithms for their implementation.
Representatives of the management profession work in almost all areas and at all levels – from the beginning to the management. “There are almost no career limits – leading managers can be included in the Forbes ranking. The graduate with higher education of the second (master’s) level, who received a master’s degree in the specialty 073 “Management” in the specialty “Logistics” is a highly qualified and competitive specialist on the labor market, who can work as a manager or a leading specialist of enterprises of various forms of ownership, industries and organizational and legal institutions, in particular: heads of logistics service; heads of regional distribution centers; terminal managers; logistics managers; purchasing and sales department heads; transport department heads; logistics planning analysts, etc.
The importance of logistics and supply chain management is increasing as world trade develops. Our knowledge of logistics and supply chain management provides excellent international career opportunities and enviable financial prospects. The Managers profession is the right choice for those who want to create their own successful company or become highly paid managers and lead leading Ukrainian and foreign companies.