Goals of the Educational Programme
The purpose of the program is to gain knowledge, skills and abilities in the field of logistics and strategic marketing, advertising management, brand management, business planning, media planning. Students learn to generate creative ideas and develop practical business plans; manage brands; to form an effective media plan; attract and retain customers; develop advertising projects and large-scale campaigns; create unique trade offers that are impossible to refuse. Particular attention is paid to providing practical skills in advertising development; formation of public opinion; brand management process; sales network management; formation of logistics chains.
Recipients of the Educational Programme
The program is addressed to applicants interested in gaining knowledge in the field of advertising management, media planning, advertising budgeting, pricing in the advertising market, sales management and sales promotion in trade, advertising communications, brand management and branding. The program will be interesting for those who plan to connect their professional future with the world of advertising, marketing communications and brand management. One of the main aspects of the program is the provision of knowledge and their application in the promotion of goods and services, the study of demand for enterprise products, identifying consumer preferences and their loyalty to certain brands. Creating a positive image with various tools of advertising and PR.
Professional Competences of the Educational Programme
● the basic principles of creation of marketing strategy of the enterprise, its management and forecasting of ways of further development are studied
● skills of management of logistic activity of the enterprise are formed;
● skills of organizing business and advertising presentations and conducting business negotiations are formed;
● proposals for ways to promote a new product or the possibility of increasing sales of existing ones, methods of collecting and analyzing statistical information, assessing the performance of competitors are studied;
● knowledge of the psychology of consumers’ behavior and their involvement and retention as regular customers, management of their behavior is formed;
● skills for the development of advertising projects and large-scale PR-campaigns in the consumer market are formed;
● methods of forecasting the advertising market, calculating the economic efficiency of advertising and PR companies, the formation of investment and innovation strategy in the advertising business, etc .are studied;
● the basic principles of creating a marketing strategy of the company, its management and forecasting the ways of further development of the company are studied;
● the basic principles of conducting advertising, brand and PR activities at the enterprise are studied.
Work in the field of marketing, advertising, branding and PR.
For commercial, government, political, etc. structures for work with marketing, commerce, advertising, public relations, branding. In the field of marketing work: copywriters, brand and PR managers, image makers, merchandisers, trade marketers, marketing analysts, PR consultants, advertising and PR specialists, sales managers, creative directors, advertising managers, commercial intermediaries, media planners , art directors, etc.
Today in Ukraine more and more companies need advertising specialists: analysts, marketing economists, product managers, event managers, BTL managers, brand managers, PR managers, etc.
The specialty “Marketing” is one of the most popular professional industries. Graduates of the Department of Marketing work in advertising agencies in Ukraine and abroad, in advertising departments of television (STB, 1 + 1, Ukraine), marketing auditors, are owners of travel agencies, advertising firms and more.
During all years of study, students take part in International and All-Ukrainian competitions and festivals of advertising, business plans and win prizes.
Graduating department: Marketing
+38 (057) 730-10-47, email@example.com
Feiierbakh Square, Kharkiv, 61050 building 3, floor 4, office 410