The purpose of training in the educational program
The purpose of the program is to acquire knowledge, skills and abilities in the field of marketing, marketing communications, advertising management, public relations. Students learn to generate creative ideas and develop practical business plans; create sales hits; attract and retain customers; develop advertising projects and large-scale PR campaigns; create unique trade offers that are impossible to refuse. Particular attention is paid to providing practical skills in advertising development; formation of public opinion; pricing process; sales network management; sales and sales promotion.
Recipients of the Educational Programme
The program is addressed to applicants interested in gaining knowledge in the field of marketing, transport marketing, advertising communications and other sectors of the economy. The program will be interesting for those who plan to connect their professional future with the world of advertising, marketing communications and public relations. One of the main aspects of the program is the provision of knowledge and their application in the promotion of goods and services, the study of demand for enterprise products, identifying consumer preferences and their loyalty to certain brands.
Training in the program provides the following amount of knowledge, skills and abilities, the ability to apply knowledge and form judgments:
●methods of estimating products that will be in demand and why, proposals for ways to promote new products or opportunities to increase sales of existing ones, methods of collecting and analyzing statistical information, assessing the performance of competitors;
● methods of generating creative ideas and creating ingenious business plans, creating unique trade offers (UTP) that are competitive in the market are studied;
● knowledge is formed on the psychology of consumer behavior and their involvement and retention as regular customers, management of their behavior;
● skills are developed for the development of advertising projects and large-scale PR-campaigns both in the consumer market and in the market of industrial products;
● skills of organizing business and advertising presentations and conducting business negotiations are formed;
● methods of forecasting the main economic indicators, calculation of economic efficiency of projects, formation of investment and innovation strategy, etc .;
● the basic principles of creating a company’s marketing strategy, managing it and forecasting ways of further development of the company are studied;
● the basic principles of conducting advertising and PR-activities at the enterprise are studied;
● study the basic principles of social media, targeted advertising, promotion on the Internet.
Work in the field of marketing, advertising and PR For commercial, government, political and others. structures for work with marketing, commerce, advertising, public relations and transport marketing. In the field of marketing work: copywriters, brand and PR-managers, sales managers, merchandisers, trade marketers, advertising and PR specialists and more.
Nowadays in Ukraine more and more companies need marketing specialists: analysts, marketing economists, product managers, event managers, BTL managers, brand managers, PR managers, etc. Today, the specialty “Marketing” belongs to the top 5 most popular professional industries on the site HeadHunter.ua. Graduates of the Department of Marketing work at such large enterprises as Ukrzaliznytsia, Eldorado, ZAO Turboatom, PJSC Kharkiv Dairy Plant, ALLO Group of Companies, Citrus chain of stores, ATB Corporation, are owners of travel agencies, advertising firms, etc.
Students throughout all years of study take part in International and All-Ukrainian competitions and festivals of advertising, business plans, winning prizes. And also in the Kharkiv Student Advertising Festival, which is organized annually by the Department of Marketing.