Organization legal and shipping activities
Goals of the Educational Programme
The gloal of the program is to acquire knowledge, competence and basic skills in the field of transport law (national and international), freight forwarding, stevedoring, Talman, surveying and warehousing operations in various modes of transport.
Master managerial, socio-economic, organizational, technical and technological skills in the field of interaction between carriers, freight forwarders and customers (ministries, departments, associations and commercial structures of various forms of ownership, regardless of their activities) and their practical application. Master the principles of legal support for passenger and cargo owners in transport, industry, business structures, etc. in accordance with applicable regulations.
Particular attention is paid to the search for alternative options for freight forwarding services in the face of possible restrictions and crisis management.
Recipients of the Educational Programme
The program is addressed to applicants interested in gaining knowledge in the field of managing legal and forwarding activities in organizing transportation in domestic and international traffic by various means of transport.
The program will be relevant and useful for those who plan to connect their future with organizational and managerial activities in the field of transport technologies. Future specialists will master the ability to formulate urgent tasks of commercial services, plan their actions using the capabilities of law and business, and prioritize, taking into account the technical, technological and legal aspects of introducing progressive elements of freight forwarding services. The acquired knowledge will allow you to effectively manage personnel, solve technical, legal and managerial tasks, taking into account the peculiarities of domestic and international transportation.
Education according to programme gives such a volume of knowledge, skills and competence, the ability to apply knowledge and form judgments:
- the basic regulatory acts governing the activities of transport in domestic and international traffic are being studied;
- methods and means of a comprehensive analysis of the market of freight forwarding services, stevedoring, tallying, surveying, warehouse operations, etc .;
- management functions in the organization of transportation are studied, as well as information support for transportation participants;
- studying the organization and methods of choosing a rational technological process for the delivery of goods by various means of transport;
- studying the paperwork of the delivery of goods, the technology of their protection and escort;
- knowledge is formed of the rules of transportation by various means of transport, the features of their use in domestic and international communications;
- skills are being developed for planning a carrier’s strategy, developing a case-solution for overcoming obstacles in the transportation of goods, specifics of transportation under sanctions and developing alternative transportation options;
- knowledge is formed of the features of the act-claim work in the field of transportation, including pre-trial and judicial support of claims.
Work in the field of transport law and forwarding in other areas of material production.
Upon completion of training, graduates of the specialization “Organization of legal and forwarding activities” can work in the field of:
⦁ regulatory relations associated with the activities of transport (act-pretentious, contractual, commercial departments, etc.), as well as consulting services;
⦁ freight forwarding activities (managers and specialists of forwarding, stevedoring, tally and consulting firms)
⦁ trunk and industrial railway transport (in the structures of the commercial department of JSC “Ukrzaliznytsya” (department of act-claim work, access roads, contract work, marketing departments, etc.) and structures of inter-branch enterprises of industrial railway transport);
⦁ organization of relationships with users of railway services, the introduction of new forms of contract work, including by automating the processes of commercial activity;
⦁ freight forwarding and regulatory services of commercial entities.
Our graduates can hold positions: agent for the transfer of goods at the border station (checkpoint), agent for the search for goods and baggage, commercial agent, chief dispatcher (transport, storage), chief engineer (in transport), chief specialist (railway transport), Director (head) of a small enterprise (transport, warehouse), dispatcher for international transport, dispatcher for the regulation of the rolling stock, dispatch manager for transport, freight forwarder, head of the bureau (ticket, for the search for cargo and baggage, etc.), head of the yard (cargo) , expedition manager, warehouse manager, transport engineer, commodity inspector, transport and forwarding manager (manager), department head (in transport), office head (cargo, transport and storage, etc.), container site manager, chief district (cargo), operator according to information about transportation service, operator for processing transportation documents, organization procurement organizer, sales organizer, stevedore, freight surveyor, transportation document taxier, railway department on-duty, freight forwarding company on-duty, and the like.
Just in Ukraine, there are more than 300 large and more than 1,500 medium-sized forwarding companies that need specialists in this field. Such specialization makes it possible to realize ourselves not only in the field of the transport complex, but also in business structures involved in the production of material goods and executive management structures at various levels. Specialists in the field of transport law and freight forwarding services are among the highest paid specialists in Ukraine, Europe, Asia and North America.