Automation and computer-integrated technologies
Guarantor of the Educational Program
Guarantor – Ananieva Olga Mikhailivna
Goals of the Educational Programme
The goal of the educational programme is to train engineering and scientific personnel for designing, developing and operating automated process control systems for various branches of the railway transport industry. In the process of training specialists receive knowledge on development of
providing, in particular, information, mathematical and software, installation and operation of automation systems, on modeling and optimization of control systems, the creation of modern information management technologies, knowledge of computer integrated systems design, the theoretical foundations of complex control systems, as well as during training the bachelor gets the knowledge to be able to perform qualitatively functions of department and enterprise managers.
To achieve this goal, students study:
– professional disciplines (theory of optimal automatic control systems, basics of scientific research,
– professional disciplines (signaling autocontrol systems, standardization and certification of train traffic support systems, mathematical methods and models of production processes);
– humanitarian and socio-economic disciplines (personnel management, civil protection, psychology, etc.); and of business communication).
Positive attitude to the study of academic disciplines, good execution of educational and technological practice programs allow the graduate to further hold positions of heads of departments and institutions in scientific and scientific production enterprises, higher educational institutions and design institutes, enterprises operating automatic and automated control systems in various industries.
Recipients of the Educational Programme
The program is aimed at bachelor graduates who are interested in obtaining modern knowledge in the field of automation and computer integrated technologies in transport. The program will be interesting for those who plan to connect their future with the latest scientific research, development of modern control systems for responsible technological processes, implementation of promising projects, creation, production and operation of effective computer systems and microprocessor-based devices in various industries and transport.
Professional Competences of the Educational Programme
– ability to create and maintain automated control systems for railway automatics;
– ability to develop software, technical and information support for automated control systems of railway automatics;
– management skills and design of modern computer systems and networks;
– skills of planning, optimization and intellectualization of production processes;
– the skills of applying the received knowledge of general technical and general engineering disciplines, mastering the methods of analysis, calculation, synthesis and design of CJSC devices and their units on the basis of using computer equipment, especially microprocessors and electronic computers are formed;
– skills of development of separate elements and units of systems, maintenance of the given operational reliability of functioning of devices of CJSC, maintenance of safety of movement and the given throughput of sites and stations are formed;
– skills of production team management, independent decision making and determination of development prospects of subdivisions and enterprises are being formed.
Specialists of railway transport are very much appreciated in the world, that is why railway transport is an important link in the economy of any developed country. The acquired knowledge allows us to count on decent employment in various industries, first of all, in mainline and industrial railway transport, in subways, sea ports, coal mines, metallurgical plants and coke plants, both in Ukraine and abroad. Many graduates of this educational program work effectively not only in Ukraine, but also abroad in world famous companies, for example, Hitachi Rail STS, formerly Ansaldo Signaling and Transportation Systems or Ansaldo STS (USA, Italy), Bombardier Transportation (Sweden, Russia, Ukraine, etc.), Thales (France, Azerbaijan, etc.), In managerial positions on mainline and industrial railway transport, as well as in subways of CIS countries.
According to this educational program our university has graduated from the department of Automatics and Computer Train Traffic Telecontrol (JSC):
– Two rectors, almost all deans of the faculty of ICST and heads of the department AT of our university;
– heads of department of automatics and telecommunications of JSC “Ukrzaliznytsya”;
– the majority of heads of services and distances of signaling and communication: regional branches “South-Western, Odessa, Lviv, Southern, Donetsk, and Pridneprovskaya railways “PJSC” Ukrzaliznytsya “;
– heads of services, alarm and communication distances and subdivisions of Kharkiv, Kiev and Dneprovskiy subways in Ukraine;
– heads of signaling and communication services and distances of directorates for transport of metallurgical plants, mining and coke plants, sea ports and organizations for transportation of products by rail;
– heads of subdivisions of design and survey institute “Ukrzaliznychproekt”, “Kharkov Promtransproekt”, “Hargiprokoks” (Kharkov), “Dipromez” (Dnipro), Kiivmetroproekt, Kyivdiprotrans (Kiev).
– Directors and chief specialists of Kharkiv scientific production enterprises “Transport Technologies” (“Steelenergo”), “Zheldoravtomatika”, “SATEP”, “Ipra-Soft”, “Hartron”, “UkrTransSignal”, “Promtransavtomatika”, “Bombardier Transportation” (all – Kharkiv).
Students study in modern laboratories equipped with computer classes, equipment of such world companies as Bombardier Transportation, Schneider Electric, Iskratel, Watson telecom. SPE “Impulse”, etc. There are 4 doctors of technical sciences, 4 professors, 3 academicians and 1 corresponding member of the Transport Academy of Ukraine, 11 associate professors and 3 senior lecturers.
Department of Automation and Computerized Train Traffic TV Control
+38 (057) 730-10-32; email@example.com
61050, Ukraine, g… Kharkov, Feyerbah Square 7, building 1, floor 2, office 1.222