Energy management and energy audit in power engineering and electromechanics
Guarantor of the Educational Program
Semenenko Oleksandr Ivanovych
Goals of the Educational Programme
The purpose of the program is to acquire knowledge, skills and abilities in the field of electromechanics and create a holistic system of training in the field of energy management and energy audit, capable of comprehensive solutions to complex problems and problems of energy audit of electrical systems, development of new and improvement, modernization and operation of existing systems of electric power and electromechanics or their elements, which provides for research, innovation, updating and integration of knowledge.
Recipients of the Educational Programme
The program is focused on training specialists who must have modern methods and means of energy audit of electricity facilities, implementation of energy management, analysis, synthesis, design, commissioning, modernization and operation of power supply and electricity consumption systems; methodology of scientific research of electric power and electromechanical objects. One of the main aspects of the program is energy audit of electric power objects and scientific approach to researches of electric power and electromechanical objects.
Professional Competences of the Educational Programme:
● special knowledge for monitoring the energy market and finance in the field of electricity is studied;
● the legislation of Ukraine in the field of energy management is studied;
● special knowledge is studied to perform energy audit of energy facilities, using basic information and measuring devices, devices and systems in the field of electricity and electromechanics;
● knowledge of functional, basic schemes, construction, principles of action, parameters, characteristics and methods of their definition, modes of operation, ways of regulation of parameters of elements of electric equipment of power supply systems are studied;
● knowledge of the design, principles of operation, patterns, basic parameters and characteristics and methods of their determination, as well as the basics of selection and design of energy-saving systems of electric power and electromechanics, electrical devices and machines, power electronics;
● knowledge is formed to perform energy audit of energy facilities, using basic information and measuring devices, devices and systems in the field of electricity and electromechanics;
● the ability to use professional-profiled knowledge in the field of mathematics (mathematical statistics) for statistical processing of experimental data and mathematical modeling in the field of power and electromechanical systems is formed;
● the ability to business communications in the professional sphere, knowledge of the basics of economics and organization of production, operation, maintenance and repair of electrical equipment of electrical and electromechanical systems are formed;
● the ability to use professional-profiled knowledge and practical skills for the implementation of safe technical use of power and electromechanical systems is formed.
Master of “Electrical Power Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics” in the educational-professional program “Energy Management and Energy Audit in Power Engineering and Electromechanics” is able to perform professional work in the field of power supply and electricity consumption, respectively, namely to hold the following positions: manager (manager) (energy manager);
manager (manager) for the production and distribution of electricity; junior researcher, researcher, researcher-consultant (electrical engineering); technical audit engineer; energy management professional; expert in energy efficiency of non-traditional and renewable energy sources; junior researcher, research associate, research consultant (transport); research engineer; debugging and testing engineer; engineer for adjustment, improvement of technology and operation of power plants and networks; energy saving and energy efficiency consultant; state expert – specialist in energy management.
In Ukraine, a large number of design and production organizations that meet the curriculum and actively cooperate with the graduating department (SE plant “Electrovazhmash”, SE Dnepropetrovsk research and production complex “Electrovozobuduvannya”, research institute NGO “HEMZ”, NGO “Instrument” Taras Shevchenko Plant ”and others). Students study in laboratories equipped with equipment from such world leaders as Siemens, Elax, Medcom and others.
Graduating department: Electrical Energetics, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics
+38 (057) 730-19-96, firstname.lastname@example.org
Feiierbakh Square, Kharkiv, 61050 building 2, floor 1, office 107