Finance, Banking and Insurance
Guarantor of the Educational Program
Goals of the Educational Programme
Development of analytical skills needed to forecast changes in the Ukrainian and international financial markets and their impact on the company’s business, flexibility and speed of management decisions, personal qualities for financial management of enterprises, commercial banks, insurance companies, strategic innovative thinking that will promote banking, financial and investment institutions in conditions of global competition.
The structure of the program provides students with an opportunity to understand the essence and new quality of strategic financial management, the functioning of the international financial market, to get acquainted with the best management practices that will contribute to a comprehensive solution of modern urgent business problems in the context of constant changes in the global financial environment.
Recipients of the Educational Programme
The program is addressed to applicants interested in gaining knowledge in the field of public and corporate finance management, banking, tax, insurance management; depository activities, the study of the latest trends and promising areas of international financial market and financial services market and are constantly in the process of adapting to global business requirements.
Professional Competences of the Educational Programme:
– ability to solve complex problems and problems in professional activities in the field of finance, banking and insurance, which involves research and / or innovation and is characterized by uncertainty of conditions and requirements;
– use the fundamental laws of the development of finance, banking and insurance in combination with research and management tools for professional and scientific activities;
– ability to search, use and interpret information needed to solve professional and scientific problems in the field of finance, banking and insurance;
– apply innovative approaches in the field of finance, banking and insurance;
– develop a technical task for the design of information systems in the field of finance, banking and insurance
Due to the high level of theoretical training and practical skills, graduates can work: the Accounting Chamber of Ukraine, the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, banking institutions, territorial financial authorities, control financial authorities, insurance companies, audit firms, state extrabudgetary funds and financial funds; accounting services of commercial organizations, enterprises of all forms of ownership.
Graduates can hold the following positions: auditor, head of the financial department, head of the enterprise of various organizational and legal forms, consultant on financial and economic issues, researcher, head of financial management, entrepreneur; bank employee, financial and economic security specialist, financial director of the enterprise.
• new certified courses have been introduced into the educational program (including the involvement of financial practitioners in teaching);
• carrying out on a regular basis lectures, meetings, round tables and master classes with leading financial experts, practitioners, directors of financial institution
• participation of students in profile events of educational and research character: professional olympiads, congresses, forums, conferences of all-Ukrainian and international scales.
• students undergo practice and internships in financial departments and services of leading enterprises in various fields and sectors of the economy, banking institutions, insurance companies, financial market organizations, government agencies.
• students have the opportunity to participate in international mobility programs from universities in Poland, the Czech Republic, Bulgaria and other countries.