Innovative systems of complex automation of technological processes
Guarantor of the Educational Program
Guarantor of the EP “Construction, Track, mines, Oil and Gas Machines” – k.t.s., docent V.P.Moroz
Goals of the Educational Programme
The goal of the training activities under the educational programme is to acquire a methodology for evaluating the effectiveness of innovative investment strategies, projects and business plans for the introduction of innovative systems for the integrated automation of technological processes.
Applicants for higher education study and learn both basic sciences and professionally oriented engineering, managerial, economic and innovative investment.
In accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Education, our university devotes special attention to the development and implementation of an individual learning path.
Recipients of the Educational Programme
The education programme is aimed at engineering-level higher education students who subsequently link their future professional activities to innovation and investment projects for the integrated automation of technological processes in rail transport, industrial transport, metro and other areas of human activity.
Graduates of our department work not only in the territory of Ukraine, but also in the countries of Europe and North America.
The programme provides such knowledge, skills, application and judgement:
- knowledge and understanding of how to apply the knowledge acquired during the training period;
- the ability to meet the challenges of assessing the effectiveness of the introduction of innovative investment projects for the integrated automation of technological processes, both in rail transport, industrial transport, metro and other areas of human activity;
- the ability to think critically in non-standard situations;
- the ability to make effective engineering, scientific and management decisions;
- the ability to solve problems in new and non-standard professional situations, taking into account the state and development of systems for integrated automation of technological processes, risks, liquidity and profitability of innovative investment projects in the changing business environment;
- the ability to work in a team, to conduct scientific discussions, to convince and to influence other participants in group processes to solve complex automation problems;
- the ability to develop technical specifications for the introduction of innovative investment projects for the integrated automation of technological processes, both in rail transport, industrial transport, the metro and other areas of human activity;
- knowledge of principles for the development of integrated process automation systems;
- knowledge of state and sectoral regulatory, technical and operational documents relating to the introduction, operation, operation and maintenance of innovative systems for the integrated automation of technological processes;
- knowledge and ability to conduct scientific and applied research in the field of integrated automation of technological processes;
- knowledge, skills and understanding of mathematical, simulation simulation and subsequent physical testing of devices and systems;
- the ability to provide expert assessments on the implementation of specific integrated process automation systems.
Employment opportunities for job-related education applicants:
- railway, industrial, underground and other human activities;
- in enterprises, institutions and other organizations involved in the development, design and implementation of innovative systems for the integrated automation of technological processes;
- in design and research organizations involved in the automation of technological processes;
- in line enterprises of rail, industrial transport and metro connected with the operation, maintenance and maintenance of automation systems;
- in the civil service, management of transport systems and complexes.
The department “Automation and Computer Television Control of Train Movements” is the producing department. The Department ensures the introduction of educational activities not only under this educational programme, therefore has close scientific and industrial links with many enterprises, institutions and organizations of rail transport and industrial transport, Metro and other production enterprises: OJSC «Ukrszalsnytsya», NPP «SATEP», NGO «Zeldorautomated», Ukrainian branch of Bombardier Transportation Company, OJSC “Hartron” and others. Therefore, our graduates have no problems with employment with decent wages. Our graduates also work in specialties and foreign firms of the USA, Europe, Australia and other countries.
The University has a Centre for International Cooperation and our Department also actively cooperates with foreign partners of France, Poland and others.