Goals of the Educational Programme
The purpose of the program is to provide comprehensive training for specialists in business management,are engaged in organization, management, control, regulation, planning and economics support of logistic activity of enterprises (organizations).
Recipients of the Educational Programme
The program will be interesting for those who are interested in management, transport, warehousing and maintenance, and are convinced that logistics is a modern instrument of market economy efficiency and seeks to build a career in the logistics business. The peculiarity of the educational program is professional orientation to the sphere of commercial activity, which is constantly updated and expanded.
Professional Competences of the Educational Programme
• Study of peculiarities of logistic infrastructure objects of enterprises and logistic infrastructure of Ukraine;
• technical and economic characteristics of transport, storage, manipulation, packaging, information, financial infrastructure;
• design and management of logistics systems at macro, meso and micro levels;
• Design and planning of supply chains, operating with quality and efficiency criteria of supply chain functioning;
• modeling of systems, general principles of optimization systems management and parameters of system approach methodology, principles of organization and management of logistic systems;
• organization of work of logistics service at the enterprise, coordination of activity of structural divisions of the company, and also interaction with business partners;
• аnalysis of various aspects of financial flow management in logistics systems;
• Justification of efficiency of investment in logistics, calculation of internal rate of return when forming the investment portfolio.
Graduates of the educational program “Logistics” have a high level of theoretical training and possession of practical skills, which allows them to realize their abilities as managers or leading specialists of enterprises of various forms of ownership, industries and organizational-legal institutions, in particular: head of logistics service; head of regional distribution centers; head of the terminal; manager of logistics; head of the terminal purchasing and sales department; head of transport department; logistics planning analyst and the like. Master of Logistics in the conditions of entry of the relevant experience can also adapt to such areas of related professional activities: financial and economic, marketing, accounting – control, foreign trade.
The importance of logistics and supply chain management is increasing as world trade develops. Our knowledge of logistics and supply chain management provides excellent international career opportunities and enviable financial prospects.