Organization of fuel and lubricants economy of enterprises
Guarantor of the Educational Program
Guarantor of the EP “Organization of fuel and lubricants economy of enterprises” – d.t.s., professor S.V.Voronin
Goals of the Educational Programme
The purpose of the training is to obtain knowledge, skills and abilities to ensure the quality and rational use of fuel, lubricants and special fluids in industrial enterprises based on ensuring the specified reliability of machines and mechanisms.
Particular attention in the training of specialists is paid to the methods of managing the fuel and lubricant economy of industrial enterprises; the rational use of fuels and lubricants, depending on the operating conditions of the machines; modern methods of laboratory examination and analysis of fuels and lubricants; methods for improving the operational properties of fuels and lubricants; methods and means of technical maintenance and repair of machines; development and improvement of automation systems for work processes of machines.
Recipients of the Educational Programme
The program is addressed to applicants interested in gaining knowledge about the properties, quality and rational use of fuels, lubricants and special fluids, as well as design skills, production and technical operation of machines, taking into account the physicochemical and operational properties of fuels and lubricants.
The program will be interesting for those who plan to connect their future with the organization and management of fuel and lubricants in industrial enterprises; management of consulting and technical support departments for the sale of fuels and lubricants; work in certification centers and accredited laboratories for assessing the quality of fuels and lubricants; Service and repair of machinery and technological equipment.
One of the main aspects of the program is the formation of highly qualified engineering and technical workers for all sectors of the economy, capable of making managerial decisions on the effective use of fuels and lubricants and machines at all stages of their life cycle.
Training under the program gives such a volume of knowledge, skills and abilities, the ability to apply knowledge and form judgments:
the basic principles of the design, maintenance and repair of machines are studied;
- studying the methods of analysis, calculation and synthesis of the main systems and components of machines, ways and prospects of their development, taking into account the properties of fuels and lubricants;
- studying the methods and rules of organizing fuel and lubricants, services, departments, research laboratories at enterprises of all sectors of the economy;
- methods of laboratory examination, certification and express control of the physicochemical and operational properties of fuels and lubricants are being studied;
- skills and abilities are formed to perform analysis, synthesis and design of tribological units of machines using modern computer-aided design systems;
- skills are being formed for the effective use of fuels and lubricants to ensure a given machine reliability at the main stages of the life cycle;
- the skills of managing a production team, independent decision making, development and conclusion of relevant technical documentation are formed.
According to the Classification of Economic Activities in Ukraine DK 009: 2010, graduates who have passed certification in the educational program can work in the following sectors of the economy:
- Mining and quarrying processing industry
- Transport, folding statehood
- Petrochemical and fuel industry
- Professional, scientific and technical activities
Students are trained in certified industry laboratories “Chemotological” and “Mechanization and automation of loading and unloading”, the laboratory “Nanotechnology in transport”, equipped with modern equipment.
Throughout their studies, students take part in research work (with pay), which are conducted by the graduating department commissioned by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, engineering, mining and processing and metallurgical enterprises, Ukrzaliznytsia, and the Kharkov Metro. The main areas of such work are: the development and implementation of nanotechnology in transport and engineering, saving petroleum products, increasing the reliability of machines by reducing friction and wear, developing modern means of mechanization and automation of loading and unloading and construction works, developing diagnostic and repair tools for hydraulic drive elements and power equipment of machines. Development of methods for improving the quality and rapid analysis of fuels and lubricants.