The Young Scientists Council at Ukrainian State University of Railway Transport (YSC at UkrSURT) was established in accordance with the decision of the Academic Council of the University dated 01.10.2018 (Minutes No. 5), which is an advisory body established as an innovative structural unit of the University in order to promote the realization of the constitutional rights of young scientists regarding their participation in the formation and implementation in the field of scientific, scientific-technical and innovative activities of the University.
In its activities, the Council is guided by the Constitution and laws of Ukraine, decrees of the President of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted in accordance with the Constitution and laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, as well as the Regulations on the Council of Young Scientists at Ukrainian State University of Railway Transport (hereinafter – the Regulations), developed on the basis of the Model Regulations on the Council of Young Scientists at executive authorities, approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 16, 2016 № 822.
The main tasks of the RMW at UkrSURT are:
- promoting the formation of conditions for the disclosure of scientific and creative potential of students, graduate students, young scientists;
- support of talented researchers among students, graduate students, young scientists, providing them with comprehensive assistance for effective research work and ensuring sustainable development of scientific schools of the University;
- promoting the formation of the personality of a researcher, a modern scientist with fundamental professional knowledge and a broad democratic outlook;
- establishing and maintaining professional contacts and cultural relations with scientific and youth organizations of higher education and research institutions, as well as foreign colleagues;
- organization of public events to disseminate the worldview and civic self-development of young people; – information and explanatory work on the activities of the YWC at UkrSURT on the website and official pages in social networks;
- expression of scientific opinion of young people and preparation of proposals on aspects of the activities of young scientists;
protection of social, economic, professional and other legitimate interests of young scientists;
- promoting the establishment of constructive and fruitful relations between the older and younger generation of scientists, ensuring continuity in scientific activity;
- assistance to young scientists in the field of certification of scientific, scientific and pedagogical personnel of higher qualification.
Since the beginning of its activity, the Council of Young Scientists has conducted and implemented a number of scientific, technical and other measures to implement the youth scientific policy of the higher education institution.
Social media postings: